Great morning, Friends! The people in our life are influenced mostly by what we do and how we live vs. what we actually say we do! Your legacy is defined by how you live!
Have you ever stopped to think, “What are my non-negotiables” in life? What are the things that I do no matter what? No matter how I am feeling, what things / activities must I do? For me… here are a few of my non-negotiables!
- I read scripture from The Bible and pray! (Daily)
- I move my body whether that be teaching spinning, lifting weights, hitting the local Santa Monica Stairs, or doing push-ups. (Weekly)
- Giving! I sow into people and causes that I believe in both with my talents, time, and money. (Monthly)
- Vacations! Every year I travel somewhere! I am blessed to have friends all over the world and I am committed to either going to see friends, exploring a part of the planet I haven’t seen, or taking a relaxing vacation where I am checked out. (Bi-Annually)
- Reflecting on my life plan! What course am I on in life, where am I going in life, and being intentional about getting there! (Annually *minimally*)
What are your non-negotiables? Would love to hear from you! Promise… I will follow up with you for accountability! (Those who write down and share their goals are 33% more likely to achieve their goals.)
I share all of this to say others are watching what you DO! Your friends, family, kids, spouse, co-workers, community! What legacy will you create?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi.